Christmas and winter are wonderful times of the year and at Think Aromatherapy we have a great selection of oils to help you celebrate and stay on top! Have are just a few ideas:
- Retail Therapy: Shopping is about to start for most people and it can be very stressful! Try a mixture of Geranium, Rosemary and Black Pepper essential oils diluted in carrier oil. Keep it to hand on those shopping trips and massage a little into the temples whilst taking regular coffee breaks!
- Fight the Flu with a blend of Lavender, Tea Tree and Bergamot essential oils. Use on a regular basis to stimulate your immune system.
- Stock up on those lovely winter and Christmas scents such as Spiced Apple, Mulled Wine and Cinnamon & Orange. Burning nice scents will help us to stay positive and in a good frame of mind.
- Keep a good stock of Oils such as Breathe Eze, Catarrh and Sinusitis and good old Eucalyptus to hand. If your nose starts to run or you feel blocked up try regular inhalation with hot water and a few drops of oil.
- Buy a massage cream such as Tranquility or Serenity and use it regularly throughout the winter to keep your skin from becoming dry. It will pay you dividends when spring arrives!